- Is the software free of charge?
The software can be tested for 7 days free of charge (one month in case of being a member at the EWPips community). After that the software has to be subscribed at a monthly basis. There are no additional costs using special parts the software.
The provided licence ends with the end of subscription. There is no automatic charging.
- Is the software protected?
Yes, the software is protected by a licencing environment. You need a valid licence to use the software.
- I have no access to Internet. Will licensing still work?
No, and it does not make any sense. A software for stock markets needs an internet connection to download the chart data.
- How can I examine the current license status?
You can check the licence status after login at "My Software".
- How can I remove a license from my PC?
If you no longer require a license on a particular PC, you can run the Visual-Waves deactivation software.
This will deactivate the license for that machine, and you can then re-use this slot on a different machine.
If it is no more possible to run the deactivation software, you can disable a slot after login at "My Software".
- How many installations can be made?
After installation, you have to register the software via the Visual-Waves server. Normally there is a default of max 2 installations (e.g PC and Laptop).
You can check the amount of possible installations under "My Software" -> "Licences" -> "Details"
- At my environment, installing requires an administrator account. How do I activate?
If you install the software with administrative rights, but the admin will not be the end-user, do the followling steps:
1. Install with admin rights
2. Login as desired user and activate by specifying the product-key and the licence-id. Both can be found at "My Software" -> "Licences"